SEOUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - South Korean industrial output rose a stronger-than-expected 3.3 percent in August from a month earlier, driven by strong sales of semiconductor and autos, the government said on Friday. The preliminary seasonally adjusted rise followed a 1.9 percent gain in July and was much better than a 1.7 percent gain projected in a Reuters survey of 10 economists. Year-on-year, unadjusted output rose 8.5 percent versus July's 8.7 percent growth and a 4.3 percent decline a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Aug output up 3.3 pct m/m, tops forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642