SEOUL, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Daewoo Motor Co, South Korea's third largest automaker, said on Thursday its sales in July were 36,219 units, down from 42,220 vehicles a year ago. Exports over the same period totaled 19,429 units, down from 28,411 vehicles a year ago, Daewoo said. "We've seen lower demand from our overseas affiliates that were not included in General Motors' acquisition list," Hwang Nam-chul, a spokesman for unlisted Daewoo told Reuters. In April, General Motors Corp agreed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Daewoo Motor July sales down yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642