SEOUL, March 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daewoo Motor Co said on Wednesday General Motors Corp was set to buy its engine joint venture in China, reinforcing the presence of the world's largest auto maker in the world's fastest growing market. GM and partners took a majority stake in ailing Daewoo Motor last year for $251 million to create GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co. "Price negotiation is underway for the China joint venture," an executive at Daewoo Motor, which is in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Daewoo says GM set to buy China engine jv" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.