SEOUL, Jan 21 (Reuters) - South Korea's Halla Engineering & Construction agreed to buy South Korean auto part maker Mando from Netherland-based Sun Sage, a source close to the deal said on Monday. "They both agreed on the deal and they will sign the deal at 1 p.m. (0400 GMT) today," the source told Reuters by telephone. He declined to comment on the value of the deal. Sun Sage BV is a company set up by private equity firms CCMP and a former in-house investment division of Swiss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Halla to buy Mando from Sun Sage-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.