SEOUL, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's second-largest auto maker, said on Friday it planned to increase exports to Europe by 26 percent to 126,000 units this year from last year's 100,000 units. "In order to meet our total export target, we will increase exports to Europe by expanding our after-sales service, sales network and marketing," Kia, which is a unit of the country's top auto maker Hyundai Motor Co , said in a statement. Kia said it aims to increase exports, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Kia sees 26 pct rise in exports to Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.