SEOUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - South Korea's largest auto parts maker, Mando Co, will make an inroad into the fast-growing Chinese market with a $160 million investment plan, the Maeil Business Newspaper reported on Monday. The unlisted company will form 10 auto parts joint ventures with local partners by 2007, aiming to garner $1 billion in annual sales in China by 2010, the report quoted Mando's president, Oh Sang-soo, as saying during a visit to China. South Korean auto makers such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Mando to invest $160 mln in China-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.