SEOUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - The South Korean unit of French auto maker Renault SA said on Monday August car sales fell about 29 percent from a year ago as customers delayed purchases ahead of the introduction of the auto maker's new model. Unlisted Renault Samsung Motors Inc sold 6,616 cars last month, down 29.3 percent from a year ago, it said in a statement. "We are unveiling a 2004 model SM5 today and customers have been waiting until the release of the new car," a Renault Samsung ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Renault Samsung Aug car sales dip 29 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.