SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries Co. said on Friday it has won a 234.8 billion won ($242.3 million) order to build an offshore platform in Europe for Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Ltd. Samsung said in a filing to the Korea Exchange it would build the platform by March 2008. ($1=968.9 Won)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $242 mln Europe order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.