SEOUL, March 28 (Reuters) - Confidence among top South Korean companies toward the coming month fell to its weakest in nearly two years due to uncertainties from the effects of Japan's disasters and the unrest in the Middle East, a survey showed on Monday. The business survey index toward April on the top 600 South Korean companies fell to a seasonally adjusted 97.4, the lowest since touching 96.4 in June 2009, from a revised 112.0 toward March, the Federation of Korean Industries (FKI) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's top firms turn pessimistic for April-survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642