SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's trade surplus doubled in the first 20 days of January from a year earlier on brisk exports of key items such as electronics and automobiles, a commerce ministry official said on Monday. Exports jumped 72.8 percent to $13.56 billion and imports rose 25 percent to $11.43 billion, generating a trade surplus of $2.13 billion, data from the ministry showed. In the same period last year, the trade surplus stood at $1.07 billion. "The January data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea's trade surplus doubles in 20 days of Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642