By Shihar Aneez COLOMBO, July 31 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares rose 1.4 percent on Thursday to their highest close in more than a month, led by telecom firms after Sri Lanka Telecom said its June quarter net profit had nearly tripled. The country's top fixed line phone operator Sri Lanka Telecom said its net profit in the three months ended June 30 surged 168 percent to 1.5 billion rupees ($13.95 million) from a year earlier, helped by its mobile arm. See [ID:nCOL301516]. "(Sri Lanka) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Lanka shares at 1-month high led by telecom firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642