By Martin Dokoupil BRATISLAVA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Slipping market confidence that Slovakia will win a billion-euro investment project from Korean carmaker Hyundai will dampen interest in an auction of three-year state bonds next week, dealers said on Friday. The central bank will hold a tap auction of three-year, zero coupon treasury bonds on behalf of the finance ministry on Monday in the third tranche of a 40-billion-crown issue. The popular bonds attracted record demand of 19.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sliding confidence on Hyundai may hit Slovak bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.