* Under a third of metals recycled at over 50 pct - UNEP * Europeans consume 16-17 tonnes materials each a year -EEA By Pete Harrison BRUSSELS, May 26 (Reuters) - The green technology industry was warned on Thursday that its growth is threatened by a failure to recycle metals and especially rare earth elements. A U.N.-backed report warned that less than one third of metals globally have a recycling rate of more than 50 percent. [ID:nLDE74P13L] "Many metal recycling rates are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sloppy recycling poses threat to green tech -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.