BRATISLAVA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Slovakia's already surging car industry could nearly triple its output by the end of the decade and will remain the key driver of its economy, auto manufacturing officials said on Monday. Slovakia has become one of Europe's most attractive locations for car industry investments in the past few years, following sweeping reforms by pro-western leaders that have won it invitations to join the EU and NATO by next year. It produces 225,000 cars a year, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovak car industry could triple by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642