BRATISLAVA, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Slovakia's economy grew between July and September at its slowest pace since the euro zone crisis erupted three years ago, data showed on Thursday. Even so, Slovakia's car industry helped it to buck the trend in the neighbouring Czech Republic and the euro zone, which have slid into recession under austerity measures intended to curb sovereign debt. Strong foreign demand for cars made in Slovakia by Germany's Volkswagen and South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovak growth wheels drag in Q3, worst since 2009 crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642