BRATISLAVA, July 30 (Reuters) - Slovakia may not be able to hand over on time a construction site for a one billion euro ($1.2 billion) car plant of South Korea's auto maker Kia Motors , the economy ministry said on Friday. The state has run into difficulty purchasing land for the Kia plant, which will be the new EU member's largest ever greenfield foreign project, as several landowners refused to accept the price offered by the state. The government has pledged to prepare the site for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovakia battles to meet Kia land handover deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.