BRATISLAVA, June 22 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Slovak financial markets on Friday. CURRENCY RESERVES The central bank will release its weekly foreign currency reserves data, 1200 GMT. PARIAMENT SESSION Parliament continues its June session. EU LEADERS BACK NEW EURO BIDS, MEPS WANT RULE CHANGE European Union leaders backed on Thursday the bids of Cyprus and Malta to adopt the euro next year amid calls to change euro zone ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovakia - Factors To Watch on June 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.