BRATISLAVA, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Slovakia hopes to sign up Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone after the country made it to the shortlist for a new 100 million euro tyre cord plant, a source close to the talks said on Friday. The source, who asked not to be named, said Japan's top tyre producer had also shortlisted neighbouring Hungary as a potential central European location and that it should pick the site late next month or early in December. "It is 100 million euros in the first phase. They ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovakia hopes to seal Bridgestone plant -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642