BRATISLAVA, April 28 (Reuters) - Slovakia has made positive progress in talks with South Korean tyre producer Hankook Tire about a planned 500 million euro factory, Economy Minister Pavol Rusko was quoted as saying on Thursday. The Czech news agency CTK reported Rusko as saying he was optimistic about chances to win the contest for the plant despite rising competition from neighbouring countries. "I see it positively ... I expect negotiations to progress significantly this week. We might ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovakia says positive progress in Hankook talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.