BRATISLAVA, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Slovakia is in preliminary talks with British car maker MG Rover over a new 200 million euro ($250.3 million) auto production plant in central Europe, a source close to the negotiations told Reuters on Tuesday. The government is also negotiating with Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone over a 30 million-euro plant, said the source, who did not want to be named. The source said Rover aimed to produce 100,000 cars a year in the factory, which local press reports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovakia in talks with Rover, Bridgestone on plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642