* F oreign investments s een mainly in car s, electronics * Projects could create up to 28,000 jobs BRATISLAVA, June 24 (Reuters) - Slovakia has 102 investment projects in the pipeline worth around 4 billion euros ($5.7 billion) and focused mainly on the autos and electronic sectors, the government's investment agency (SARIO) said on Friday. The euro zone country's export-driven economy is strongly driven by the automotive industry centred around units of Volkswagen , PSA Peugeot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovaks eye $5.7 bln FDI in car, electronics sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642