* Petrobras to remain medium-term importer of gasoline * Imports of U.S. corn ethanol to continue * Stable gas pump prices stifle ethanol-capacity investment * Petrobras seeks ethanol blend rise to 25 pct from 20 pct By Reese Ewing SAO PAULO, June 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's struggling ethanol industry will get no quick relief from the government's decision on Monday to raise wholesale gasoline prices, a move aimed at curbing fuel sale losses at state-led oil company Petrobras . Even with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAP ANALYSIS-Brazil gasoline price hike no help for ethanol sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.