NEWS - Policymakers prepare drastic action as jobs, wealth lost - Obama calls Wall St. bonuses shameful at time of crisis - Obama, Japan's Aso agree to cooperate on economic crisis - U.S. December home sales fall to record lows - TARP overseer wants stricter executive compensation - U.S. to unveil menu of bank fixes next week-sources - U.S. manufacturers to slash spending in downturn - Trichet says ECB not ruled out rates below 2 pct - Ford posts loss, draws $10 billion in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0058 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.