NEWS - U.S. auto sales plunged by 36 percent in December led by declines at Chrysler, Hyundai and Toyota - Obama presses Congress to send him an economic stimulus bill he can sign shortly after taking office on Jan. 20 - German leaders say they are confident of reaching a 50 billion euros stimulus deal by Jan. 12 - Eurozone investor sentiment improves, first time in 7 months - Sentix research group - U.S. government spending on projects helped limit a decline in construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0100 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642