NEWS - U.S. holiday shopping season worst since at least 1970 - GM expects sales boost as low-cost loans made possible by federal bailout of its finance co. reach showrooms - Paulson says US lacked tools to tackle crisis -FT - Fed aims to buy $500 billion in mortgage-backed securities by mid-2009. - Sales during US online holiday shopping season decline by 3 percent - Motorola speeds up layoffs, adds to 4th-qtr charge - China's Lenovo considers restructuring -paper - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0300 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.