NEWS - Obama plans up to $310 billion in tax cuts for businesses middle class as part of economic stimulus package - China GDP likely to slow to 8 to 9 percent in 2009, mainly due to slowing export growth, says government economist - Oil rises nearly 2 percent amid Middle East tensions and Russia-Ukraine dispute over natural gas supplies - South Korea foreign exchange reserves up in December for the first time in 9 months on investment gains and rise in assets - Fed Reserve and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0600 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642