NEWS - South Korean President Lee says economy may see negative growth in first half 2009, 1st economic contraction in decade - Spain will start to see first shoots of economic recovery within a year, Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero says - Ecuador to lower oil output from some private firms to comply with OPEC's biggest supply cut agreed this month - Panasonic Electric Works will close three additional plants and cut 800 workers - Japan's steelmakers likely to cut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0600 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.