NEWS - U.S. offers $6 billion in support for GM's finance arm - Japan considers $110 billion plan to buy bad loans - report - Nikkei index finishes year 42 percent down, the worst loss in its 58-year history - South Korea to ramp up financial support for banks; factory output slumps as demand deteriorates MARKETS - Oil falls below $40 as demand concerns overshadow Middle East crude supply fears amid the Israeli-Hamas conflict - Nikkei average up 1.3 percent to a seven-week ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0615 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.