NEWS - Japan's Yosano says may consider more fiscal steps. Japan November industrial output logs record fall, economy on course for deflation in 2009 - US retailers' holiday sales fall as much as 4 percent hurt by weak economy and bad weather -SpendingPulse - Number of Americans filing unemployment claims reaches 26-year high, consumers cut spending for fifth successive month - U.S. applications for new mortgage loans hit highest level in five years, potentially a hopeful sign - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0700 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642