NEWS - Obama to meet Congressional leaders on Monday to try and overcome opposition from Republican lawmakers to parts of his $900 billion plan to revive the rapidly shrinking U.S. economy. - Republicans say bill must be modified, want more focus of housing, tax relief; McConnell floats 4 percent government-backed fixed mortgage plan - Wen sees signs Chinese economy picking up; China to pump $30 bln into Agricultural Bank - South Korean January exports drop more than expected, by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0800 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642