NEWS - South Korean President Lee says economy may see negative growth in first half 2009, first economic contraction in decade - Export-reliant Asian economies show more weakness, Japan's industrial output dives - Russia's rouble devalues for eighth time this month - Japan factories slash output at record pace, core inflation falls faster than forecast, second spell of deflation feared - U.S. retailers' holiday sales fall as much as 4 pct MARKETS - U.S. stocks inch higher, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0800 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.