NEWS - Asia shares gain for 3rd day but post worst year on record, down 50 percent for 2008; Europe opens up - U.S. single-family home prices down 18 pct yr/yr in October - U.S. holiday shopping season worst since at least 1970 - Paulson says US lacked tools to tackle crisis -FT - Fed aims to buy $500 billion in mortgage-backed securities by mid-2009. - Sales during US online holiday shopping season decline by 3 percent - Motorola speeds up layoffs, adds to 4th-qtr charge - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0815 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.