NEWS - Euro zone unemployment rises to 8.9 percent, worse than expected - Euro zone inflation for April up 0.6 percent year on year as expected - Fed says economic outlook improving but low interest rates needed for some time - Record drop in U.S. business inventories in Q1 and robust consumer spending indicate pick-up in U.S. economy - Japan's March industrial output rises faster than expected; S.Korea's March factory production also beats expectations - German unemployment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 0956 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642