NEWS - Confidence among heads of the world's top companies meeting in Davos tumbles to new low - Obama struggles to placate Republicans who insist $825 billion stimulus package needs bigger tax cuts, less spending - U.S. home prices plunged record 18.2 pct in Nov from year earlier as country's housing market remains in deep recession. U.S. consumer confidence falls to record low in Jan. - Fed takes major step toward easing mortgage foreclosures, announces it will write down troubled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1015 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.