NEWS - U.S. House passes Obama's $825 billion stimulus package, Fed prepared to buy long-term Treasuries but leaves rates unchanged near zero; "bad bank" for toxic debt considered - German unemployment rose in January by 56,000 month-on-month - New Zealand central bank slashes rates by 1.5 percentage points to record low 3.5 percent - Sony Corp posts dismal Q3 profit, Nippon Steel cuts '09 profit forecast by 36 percent - Nintendo bucks trend with 27 percent gain in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1016 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.