NEWS - Confidence among heads of the world's top companies meeting in Davos tumbles to new low - Brewing currency row between United States and China cast doubt on political will for concerted action - Obama struggles to placate Republicans who insist $825 billion stimulus package needs bigger tax cuts, less spending - Consumers in France and Germany show resilience to widespread business pain, business morale sinks - Fed meeting to review options on how to keep credit flowing - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1230 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642