NEWS - Grim Japan, U.S. figures show crisis deepening - U.S. awaiting Q4 GDP, growth seen at weakest in 26 years - Honda cuts forecasts, Toyota losses seen ballooning - Obama, Congress seek deal on economic stimulus - U.S. to unveil options to stabilise banking, source says - Rouble showdown looms as Russia braces for glum 2009 - Euro zone Dec unemployment rose to 8 pct, above forecast - France's December jobless data will be bad - minister - Spain plans cars industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1254 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.