NEWS - Global growth seen very weak next year - ECB's Hurley - Euro zone private sector lending stagnates - Japan considers $110 billion plan to buy bad loans - report - Nikkei index finishes year 42 percent down, the worst loss in its 58-year history - South Korea to ramp up financial support for banks; factory output falls 10.7 percent in November, the biggest monthly decline since 1987, as demand deteriorates MARKETS - Sterling hits 6-1/2 year low against the dollar and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1340 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.