NEWS - Japan's Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Holdings, Aioi Insurance and Nissay Dowa General Insurance in talks to merge-source - South Korean President Lee says economy may see negative growth in first half 2009, 1st economic contraction in decade - Italian business morale slumps to lowest level since January 1991 - French economy grew by 0.1 percent in third quarter MARKETS - Oil rises above $40 on Israel-Hamas violence - European shares rise 0.8 percent - Britain's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1400 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642