NEWS - Export-reliant Asian economies showed more signs of weakness, with Japan's industrial output diving at a record pace and South Korea warning it faces an "unprecedented crisis" - Japanese factories slashed output at a record pace in November and core inflation fell faster than forecast, putting the country on course for a second spell of deflation - U.S. retailers' holiday sales fall as much as 4 percent hurt by weak economy and bad weather -SpendingPulse - The number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1410 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.