NEWS - U.S. jobless claims drop by more than expected; seasonal factors seen influencing decline - IMF says it agrees $2.5 billion emergency loan package with Belarus - Treasury Secretary Paulson says U.S. lacked tools to battle the financial crisis-FT MARKETS * Britain's FTSE 100 index ends year 31 percent lower, Germany's DAX index loses 40.4 percent, France's CAC off 43 percent. - HK shares mark worst year in more than three decades, down 48 percent; Australian stocks down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1415 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.