NEWS - U.S. jobless rolls hit record peak, orders plummet - Ford posts loss, drawing on available credit - Trichet says ECB not ruled out rates below 2 pct - Shell reports big drop in Q4 profits, raises Q1 dividend - Airlines face tough 2009 as freight collapses - IATA
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1430 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.