NEWS - The U.S. economy contracted at a surprisingly sharp 6.1 percent rate in the first quarter as exports and business inventories plummeted. - With some hints the U.S. economy's deep swoon is easing, Federal Reserve policy-makers are expected to hold off on new measures to flood the economy with money when they conclude a two-day meeting on Wednesday. A statement is due at around 1815 GMT after two-day policy meeting. - A baby in Texas has died of the H1N1 flu strain, the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1500 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.