NEWS - U.S. Nov factory orders drop more than expected - U.S. Nov pending home sales drop to 7-year low - Eurozone services survey hits lowest in 10-year history - Russia-Ukraine gas dispute cuts off Balkans, Turkey, southeast Europe - Eurozone inflation hit 26-month low of 1.6 percent in December - ECB to cut rates in Jan., most economists say by half point - Reuters poll - Toyota to halt car production for 11 days - China c.bank research bureau see GDP growth around 8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1535 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642