NEWS - Britain contracts more than thought; productivity falls - NZ recession deepens; report says Spain enters recession - Record fall for Taiwan export orders; Italy confidence down - U.S. GDP forecast shows unrevised 0.5 percent slide - U.S. new home sales fall 2.9 percent in November MARKETS - U.S. stocks trim gains with the Dow briefly turning negative after weaker-than-expected home sales data - MSCI world equity index higher at 222.12 at 1415 GMT - Oil below $40, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1541 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642