NEWS - ECB cuts interest rates; global bank crisis deepens anew - US House to seek $825 bln in economic stimulus - US job market, factory activity remain weak - JPMorgan profit slumps on writedowns - UN urges coordinated stimulus to tackle gloomy '09 - US Dec oil demand falls 5.9 pct from year ago - API - Italian economy to shrink 2 pct in 2009 - cenbank - Russia, Ukraine PMs to meet for gas row talks - Rouble at record low as Russia faces up to cheap oil - Russia trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1630 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642