NEWS - U.S. House poised to pass Obama's economic stimulus plan - IMF forecast the world economy would slow to a near standstill this year, warns that deflation risks were rising - Confidence among heads of the world's top companies meeting in Davos evaporates abd European Central bank chief jean-Claude Trichet says a too fragile financial system needed reform - Brewing currency row between United States and China cast doubt on political will for concerted action - Consumers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1645 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.