NEWS - U.S. payrolls down worse-than-expected 533,000 - U.S. President George W. Bush says Congress must act next week on a plan to help auto manufacturers restructure - German manufacturing orders plunge 6.1 percent; Bundesbank sees German economy shrinking 0.8 percent next year, Deutsche Bank says it could contract by up to 4 percent - China and U.S. hold "robust talks"; agree to make extra $20 billion of credit available to finance U.S. and Chinese exports to developing countries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1655 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642