NEWS - Britain contracts more than thought; productivity falls - NZ recession deepens; report says Spain enters recession - Record fall for Taiwan export orders; Italy confidence down - U.S. GDP forecast shows unrevised 0.5 percent slide - U.S. new home sales fall 2.9 percent in November MARKETS - U.S. stocks trim gains after weaker-than-expected home sales data - Oil below $39 on U.S. economic downturn - Dollar edged lower against the euro after data confirming the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1701 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.