NEWS - U.S. economy contracts by sharp 6.1 percent in Q1 as exports and inventories plummet - Federal Reserve expected to hold off on new measures to flood U.S. economy with money. Statement due around 1815 GMT - A Mexican toddler in Texas dies of H1N1 flu strain, first confirmed death outside Mexico [nFLU] - Bank of Japan expected to announce Japan's economy will shrink by 3 to 4 pct in fiscal 2009 - Nikkei newspaper - Bank of America shareholders vote to elect all director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1750 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.